Hey guys, just a few quick notes & reminders regarding Dayforce. First off, I need for all of you to log in and update your availability as soon as possible. Also, I will be posting a schedule in Dayforce in the coming days/weeks, but please go by what is posted on this website as the most accurate and up-to-date schedule. I have also verified that the app is easy to install and easy to use for those of you who may be interested. Finally, you will not be able to make time-off requests in Dayforce unless you are a manager or a specialist. All other team members can continue to make your time-off requests via email.
Here is a link that you can use while you are here in the store that should provide you with answers to most of your questions regarding how to use the various features within Dayforce.
http://nebook.nbc.local/HR/ProcessesandForms/DayforceTeamMemberManagementSystem.aspx
Thanks,
No comments:
Post a Comment